YUMI™ - pronounced You-mee - is a premium, high-end lash lift system made in France. It is a keratin based treatment that lifts, curls and tints your natural lashes giving the appearance of having longer, thicker lashes that can last up to 10 weeks. It is the most ideal treatment for anyone who wants to enhance their own natural eyelashes but doesn't like the idea or the maintenance of eyelash extensions. All of our clients who have tried a Yumi Lash Lift treatment are delighted, and renew it on a regular basis.
Here's what happens during a Yumi Lash Lift process:
- We lift your lashes onto silicone pads
- We then apply a lotion containing protein and serums to help soften the lashes into place
- We apply another lotion which contains more protein and keratin to set the lash lift.
- Next up we apply a black lash tint to make the lashes pop!
- Lastly a keratin nourishing solution is applied to make your lashes glossy.
Video courtesy of Lash Noir
Before & After on our clients who have had Yumi:
Yumi is not suitable for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Contact Lenses (if you take your lenses out, then it's totally fine)
- Latex or Silicone allergy
- Eye lid surgery (within 8 weeks of surgery)