Yumi Lash Lift™ - pronounced you-mee - is a premium, keratin-based lash "perm". Lifting your natural lashes upwards to create the appearance of longer looking lashes. Tint is used to darken your lashes from root to tip, giving you thicker looking lashes. Treatment time is approximately 1 hour and results lasts 8-10 weeks.
THE YUMI LASH LIFT PROCESS
- With eyes closed, we lift each individual lash onto a silicone pad with the help of a water soluble glue
- We now apply the first solution onto your lashes that contain protein and serums
- We then apply a second another solution which contains keratin and more protein to set the lashes into place
- Next up, we apply a lash tint from root to tip to make your lashes pop!
- The silicone pad is gently taken off your eyelids and all solutions/tint are rinsed and cleaned off your lashes
- The process is finished with a coat of clear keratin-based mascara to protect and strengthen your lashes!
NOT SUITABLE FOR:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Eye infections such as Conjunctivitis
- Damaged, short eyelashes
- Contact Lenses (make sure to take lenses out before your treatment)
- Eye lid surgery (within 8 weeks of surgery)