YUMI™ - pronounced You-mee - is a premium, high-end lash lift system made in France. It is a keratin based treatment that lifts, curls and tints your natural lashes giving the appearance of having longer, thicker lashes that can last up to 6-8 weeks. It is the most ideal treatment for anyone who wants to enhance their own natural eyelashes but doesn't like the idea or the maintenance of eyelash extensions. All of our clients who have tried a Yumi Lash Lift treatment are delighted, and renew it on a regular basis.
Here's what happens during a Yumi Lash Lift process:
- We lift each individual lash onto a silicone pad
- We then apply a lotion containing protein and serums to help soften the lashes into place and opens the hair shaft.
- We apply another lotion which contains more protein and keratin to set the lashes into place.
- Next up we apply a black lash tint to make the lashes pop!
- We then use a keratin nourishing solution is applied to keep your lashes glossy and hydrated.
- We then finish with a clear Keratin Based Mascara to give your brows that wow factor. This is great for helping build up your thickness and health in your lashes.
Video courtesy of Lash Noir
Yumi is a consistent brand as the therapists who are preforming the treatment ensure that they are maintaining the brands fantastic reputation. Unlike other Lash lifting brands Yumi contains Proteins, Keratin & Serum that help to treat the hair, add volume and keeping the lashes hydrated. Another bonus is its Cruelty free & Hypoallergenic!
Before & After on our clients who have had Yumi:
Yumi is not suitable for:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Contact Lenses (if you take your lenses out, then it's totally fine)
- Eye lid surgery (within 8 weeks of surgery)
- Damaged eyelashes from eyelash extensions (within 8 weeks of them being removed)