YUMI - pronounced You-mee - turns the eyelashes upwards, gives them Length, Height and Volume, and an appearance of having longer and thicker lashes.
The difference between a Classic lash lift and YUMI is:
- YUMI lasts up to 10 weeks whereas a Classic lasts up to 6 weeks
- YUMI contains keratin and protein solutions, so it's healthy for your lashes
- A lash tint is included in a YUMI service
People who can't have YUMI:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Contact lenses (if you take your lenses out, then it's totally fine)
- Latex or Silicone allergy
- Trichotillomania (Habit of pulling out hair)
- Eye lid surgery (within 8 weeks of surgery)
If you have any concerns, feel free to email us any questions and we can help.
Here's a snippet of the YUMI process:
- We lift your lashes onto silicone pads
- We then apply a lotion containing protein and serums to help soften the lashes into place
- We apply another lotion which contains more protein and keratin to set the lash lift
- Next up a super dark tint to make the lashes pop!
- Lastly a keratin nourishing solution is used to make your lashes glossy
Video courtesy of Lash Noir
Here are some pics of our clients with YUMI results:
YUMI Lash Lift is now available at The Beauty Chambers
Includes a Lash tint