Here's some help for your next tan with us.
Spray Tanning is the healthiest way to get brown.
We have our highly trained therapists manually spray tan you using our tanning machine. You stand in our tanning booth and we will guide you on how to pose so we can tan you in the best way. Our therapists will make you feel at ease so there's no need to be shy.
You can choose between a 2-4hr wash off or a 8hr wash off. The difference between the two is how long you want to wait before you can wash off the excess.
BEFORE YOUR TAN:
- When you come in for your tan, please make sure you do not have anything on your skin e.g. moisturiser, deodorant, makeup, etc. This will prevent the tan from sticking to your skin. If you have anything on your
- skin, we do provide baby wipes to help with this.
- Wear loose clothing after your tan, so the tan doesn't rub off. If you ladies can go without wearing a bra, that would be best so your straps won't rub your tan off.
- Exfoliate your body the night before using an exfoliating glove.
THE FIRST 2-8HRS (depending on which tan you want):
- Don't touch your skin while your tan is developing as you will get brown palms
- Do not get wet, this will wash your tan off. Avoid getting your hands wet as well! (so no washing those dishes!)
- Try not to sweat! The sweat will make your tan run and your tan outcome will be streaky.
- Once your tan has developed, you can have a shower. You will notice that the water will be brown, do not worry, it's just the bronzer and excess tan. It's totally normal.
AFTER YOUR TAN:
- Moisturise, moisturise, MOISTURISE! The more you do, the longer your tan will last.
- Do not use any abrasive products on your skin e.g. scrubs, exfoliating mitts, as these will scrub your tan off.
- Avoid prolonged showers, baths, spa's, it will soak your tan off.
- Always wear your sunscreen. YOUR TAN IS NOT A FORM OF SUNSCREEN. You can still get sunburnt while having a fake tan.
- When you want to remove your tan, use an exfoliating mitt to scrub away any tan residue.