COVID-19 PRE-APPOINTMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Hi everyone! Below is a list of instructions that each client will need to follow to keep everyone safe during this time.
- We ask that you please wait in your car until your appointment time. We will call you when we are ready for you to come in to the salon for your appointment. Our reception waiting area will not be available to use during this time.
- No children or guests. We want to keep the salon as sterile as possible with minimum contact.
- Wash your hands before you come and sanitise. We have a sanitise station at the front of our salon and every client will be required to sanitise their hands upon arrival.
- Please go to the bathroom before you come to the salon to minimise movement in the premises.
- If you have travelled outside of New Zealand within the past 14 days we will require you to reschedule your appointment.
- By entering our salon you confirm that you do not have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Dry cough
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
If you have any of these symptoms we will require you to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns please call us 095701445 or email email@example.com